Thread: OFT "E-tuning"
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 01:39 PM   #25
Shiv@Openflash
Senior Member
 
Shiv@Openflash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 2,629
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,494 Posts
Mentioned: 605 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P5yk0t1c View Post
I purchased the E-tuning service on May 26th, since then I have not received any instruction. I sent them my first log on June 6th which I am assuming has been lost as I have not heard anything from anyone. I asked them a question in earlier an correspondence that if they were too busy to take care of my e-tune that there would be no hard feelings and I would be able to find another tuner to help me (just refund me and no hard feelings). They reassured me that I would be taken care of and that they were all caught up with other projects/e-tunes.


Nothing....


If they can't handle the amount of work that they have, they should take down the “e-tuning service” from their website. At least tell me before I order it that it will be 2-3 months before they can get to me. A lot of people on these forums were telling me to not get it done as the OFT guys are very unreliable, so I asked them lots of question before I ordered. I sent an email to them and they said it would take a week max to get started. All they are doing is confirming their bad reputation on all the forums.

I have since asked them to please process my refund multiple times. They are now ignoring any correspondence I send, which shows how professional they are. Thankfully I paid through PayPal but now I have to go through the resolution center.


OFT is a great purchase, just beware of these guys if you need any kind of customer service.


@shiv@openflash
@rombinhood@openflash
Sorry for the lack of communication. However, I have not gotten any emails from you directly. Perhaps it has something to do with the email addresses you are sending message to. My email address is shiv@openflashperformance.com, not shiv@openflash. Also, there is no rombinhood@openflash email address. While it is true that we do sometimes get backlogged with e-tuning work, we certainly don't make it a habit of ignoring any customer.

If you can email me (shiv@openflashperformance.com), I will get things sorted out today. Again, our apologies.

Regards,
Shiv
Shiv@Openflash is offline   Reply With Quote