Thread: OFT "E-tuning"
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 02:26 AM   #13
themajesticone
Senior Member
 
themajesticone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: '13 UM86
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 406
Thanks: 338
Thanked 176 Times in 112 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P5yk0t1c View Post
I purchased the E-tuning service on May 26th, since then I have not received any instruction. I sent them my first log on June 6th which I am assuming has been lost as I have not heard anything from anyone. I asked them a question in earlier an correspondence that if they were too busy to take care of my e-tune that there would be no hard feelings and I would be able to find another tuner to help me (just refund me and no hard feelings). They reassured me that I would be taken care of and that they were all caught up with other projects/e-tunes.


Nothing....


If they can't handle the amount of work that they have, they should take down the “e-tuning service” from their website. At least tell me before I order it that it will be 2-3 months before they can get to me. A lot of people on these forums were telling me to not get it done as the OFT guys are very unreliable, so I asked them lots of question before I ordered. I sent an email to them and they said it would take a week max to get started. All they are doing is confirming their bad reputation on all the forums.

I have since asked them to please process my refund multiple times. They are now ignoring any correspondence I send, which shows how professional they are. Thankfully I paid through PayPal but now I have to go through the resolution center.


OFT is a great purchase, just beware of these guys if you need any kind of customer service.


@shiv@openflash
@rombinhood@openflash
Apparently the Vishnu team hops from one platform to the other. Great business model if you want to make a lot of money in a short period of time - bad business model if you want to have consistent stream of quality customer service and support. Why? Too small of a team to support their customer base given the amount of platforms they are covering, which now include Fiat and Mazda. Apparently the bmw community was left in the dust too?
__________________

JRSC C30 91 oct | JDL UEL Header | Tomei Overpipe | Milltek Front Pipe | Milltek Catback | SPL LCA v2 | FA 500 v5 Coilovers 6k/7k | SPC Front Camber Bolts | Enkei RPF1 17x9 +35 | 245/40 Michelin Pilot Super Sport
themajesticone is offline   Reply With Quote