View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 10:03 AM   #1734
Malt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: 2015 WRX
Location: NC
Posts: 986
Thanks: 186
Thanked 624 Times in 364 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruLifer View Post
What maps come pre-installed on the OFT? I don't have a personal computer (my phone has covered all my needs up until now), and I'm not too fond of the idea of installing the software onto my work laptop.

I'm only looking to flash the stage 1 93 tune for my 2015. My only planned "power" mods are the GrimmSpeed intake and a catback. I definitely won't be replacing any cats.

I'm certain this information is available somewhere; I just haven't been able to find it.
IIRC Stage 0, Stage 1 91 and 93 octane maps, Stage 2 UEL 91 and 93 maps are preinstalled. But its been quite a while since I looked at fresh OFT so I might be wrong.
Malt is offline   Reply With Quote