View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 06:12 PM   #1726
FRSBRZGT86FAN
Senior Member
 
FRSBRZGT86FAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,234
Thanks: 3,087
Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronjones239 View Post
I'm running a 2015 and the performance increase would be the same. OFT stage 1 is a nice bump up over stock. I didn't realize just how much of a difference it made until I went back to the stock tune for a comparison video between stock/91/93 and e85 which I plan to post up some day. For the money, it's a good value. It really does help wake the car up, E85 is another bump up yet again with some nice usable low end power.
I agree the difference is hilarious the torque dip softened itself out as well,it justs shows how much the OEM just left on the table and shiv was able to unlock

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
__________________
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote