View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 04:35 AM   #14
Noble713
Senior Member
 
Noble713's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Drives: MkIV Supra & Evo X
Location: Okinawa
Posts: 126
Thanks: 42
Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadscientist View Post
Not a lot of folks out there building fast cars anymore. Most of the GT-Rs parked at speed factory and RAM have Y plates on them these days. No place to run anymore unless you want to get on a ferry to Ie island to drag down the old runway or run around cones in 2nd gear all day at Kartland.
I thought "RAM Garbage" had a particular disdain for Americans? I guess money talks...

Still a few places to drag race if you're comfortable dodging the cops (I'm not). That petroleum storage area on Ikei Island, and the long-ass bridge that goes there, for example.
__________________
1994 Toyota MkIV Supra (project car)
2007 JDM Mitsubishi Exo X GSR-SST (Daily driver)
Noble713 is offline   Reply With Quote