View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 05:30 PM   #1
jchudson13
Senior Member
 
jchudson13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: 13' Scion FR-S Firestorm MT
Location: Wapakoneta, OH
Posts: 105
Thanks: 41
Thanked 57 Times in 29 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
jchudson13's FR-S Build

Hey guys, thought it was time to start my own build thread, but first I want to take the time to thank everyone on here as your builds and information you've supplied has helped me a lot with and has been my inspiration for my build. Also, I want to thank PTuning, as they are awesome to do business with. I trusted them to do my install and tune for me and everything is spot on. They are my go to guys for parts, and if I decide to go for more power, I will be taking my car to them for the tune.

Now for the fun stuff!

Build list so far: Everything installed and tuned by PTuning which started on April 13th 2015 and picked the car up on April 22nd.

*PTuning Turbo Kit (black piping)
*PTuning 4-1 EL Header
*PTuning Turbo-back Exhaust
*ECU and Fueling Package (Omni Power 4-bar Map Sensor, FIC 850cc fuel injectors and EcuTek License)
*PTuning EBCS
*PTuning Laminova Oil Cooler w/ gauge adapter
*PTuning Clutch Line Kit
*PTuning Windshield Washer Reservoir
*Koyo Radiator
*Exedy Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit
*Exedy Lightened Flywheel
*OEM Release Bearing
*AEM Digital Boost Gauge
*AEM Digital Oil Pressure Gauge
*AEM Wideband AFR Gauge w/ Failsafe
*Amsoil 5w30 Motor Oil
*RS-R Sports-i Coilovers

Dyno Pull:

Attached Images
              

Last edited by jchudson13; 05-25-2015 at 09:56 PM.
jchudson13 is offline   Reply With Quote