View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:09 AM   #1
dmarkey

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The BBS Wheel Thread

I consider myself a bit of a fan of BBS. The company has a solid history in various forms of motorsports, and has built a reputation for making very high quality wheels for street and track cars for a long time. They've created trends, and probably been copied more than any other wheel company in history.

I finally bought my first set of BBS wheels for my BRZ, and I don't think I'll be changing that trend anytime soon. The wheels I ran first were a staggered set, 18" BBS Impul forged 2-piece. 9" wide fronts, 10" wide rears. Had my BRZ been putting down more than stock power, and had I not needed to do some updates to my house before listing it for sale, I would still own these. I'm currently running 17x8" Forged BBS STi wheels as my interim set until I figure out the next step.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Impuls on my BRZ, as well as an in-progress shot while I was refinishing them. Below are a few other examples of BBS wheels on our cars, and I'm hoping you'll share your photos and keep this thread going. Feel free to share other BBS wheels in here, too. As much as I'd like to see a thread full of BRZ/FR-S's running them, I haven't found pictures of dozens of them yet, so my expectations are a little low.

Photo/thread credit: @epiphy @quik1987 @Spaceywilly @bobsacamenoh @racecomp_engineering @stoneman155 @dsgerbc (please let me know if I missed anybody!)