View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 12:54 PM   #2
KoolBRZ
Senior Member
 
KoolBRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: Silver 2013 BRZ Ltd Auto 45,000 mi
Location: Vancouver, WA.USA
Posts: 965
Thanks: 86
Thanked 452 Times in 278 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH05T View Post
For those currently running Air Suspension, can you provide me with pics of your setup? I'm looking for a good spot to install my air tank and manifold without having to sacrifice trunk space. I have the airlift digital version. Seems like the spare tire space isn't big enough to hold a 4gal tank and the manifold.
When I had my Airlift setup, I mounted a 1 gallon water pressure surge tank to a frame rail with a bracket and 2 hose clamps. See pics below. I mounted the pump to a wooden support, and the valve manifold to the floor of the spare tire well. Then covered it all up with the floor cover and all-weather liner. I could still use the trunk for carrying computer parts and even computers with monitors.

Attached Images
    
KoolBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote