View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 01:00 AM   #4
Vracer111
Senior Member
 
Vracer111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: '13 Nissan Frontier (4.0L 6spd 2WD)
Location: In the desert...
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 179
Thanked 1,246 Times in 669 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
I'm going to have to do this to fix the hunchback of Notre Dame thing it has going on with the passenger side biased hump...LOL

Edit: I just thought about something...what about free floating the vent and taking off that top middle tab.... I think I would rather try that.

Edit 2: just trimmed off the middle tab, will see if it comes back to symmetrical shape and how much it expands when it sits in the sun tomorrow. If not I can always add in some custom tabs...
__________________
Had a '13 FR-S Asphalt 6spd manual (bought new 5/25/12, sold 6/10/20) but needed to let her go... she will be missed.

Last edited by Vracer111; 05-05-2015 at 01:41 AM.
Vracer111 is offline   Reply With Quote