View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 04:28 PM   #44
wootwoot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: FRS
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,558
Thanks: 188
Thanked 462 Times in 264 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat5150 View Post
I have the RSRi installed and on CA highway speed they can feel like whoops (way too much front to back residual). I have mine at the moto spec. I probably need to play with them a bit more, but a 45 minute commute can turn into a headache. Handling wise they're awesome.

I have driven tuned / lowered cars for almost 20 years, but this one is the roughest between 70-80 mph, which is where I live on the highway.
I feel the same way about my iSports. There is no high speed dampening. I feel like the car is going to launch itself off the road when I hit bumps at highway speeds. Rather disappointed in them honestly....
wootwoot is offline   Reply With Quote