Quote:
Originally Posted by 2much
Well I still have this little rasp/rattle that I cant put my finger on, and unless I'm going crazy, it was NOT there for the first month or two of owning OFH.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaszjanczak
You're not going crazy. If we're hearing the same raspy/exhaust leak sound, then mine is a random surprise every day. One day it will be really loud, the next completely quiet, like if the stock header shielding and everything was there. .
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2much
Mine seems to be constant since it started, a week or two ago.
Will logging exhaust data be accurate enough to determine something like a tiny pinhole leak?
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB86'd
I also have the raspy noise..it's only under about 3000 rpm and I think it's just air movement, possibly from the diameter of the overpipe being slightly smaller than the header collector size. I think it's more apparent on cold days, seems to get quieter after the car is warmed up.
|
I upgrade ROM to the OFT stage 1 with NO HEADER and I got the rasp as well.
I thought it was a exhaust shield or something like that getting loose.
However I believe it is just the tune and they way the system manages the HPFP. There was a thread on here all about it, cant recall enoguh key words for a search though....