View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 10:08 PM   #39
sstfnv
Member
 
sstfnv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: FR-S
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 68
Thanks: 28
Thanked 31 Times in 21 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash View Post
Unfortunately I won't be able to do anything until I get back to the mainland tomorrow night. I have no access to an OFT or a FRS here in Hawaii

What happens when you select continue? Does it crash?

One thing I recommend doing is deleting your entire Openflash folder and running the new installer from scratch. Some have had problem with updating old files to new files. So a fresh install usually solves most problems.


When I click continue nothing happens and I'm able to export the log but the CSV file is pretty much empty. I will try to install it on a different PC tomorrow and will post my findings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zc06_kisstherain View Post
I havent used multiple log saving functions yet
but mine works fine


It worked with the old log but once I added a new one then it started crashing.
sstfnv is offline   Reply With Quote