View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 04:17 PM   #121
ddeflyer

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderfaceTr. View Post

Sorry I didn't have time to reference the article or my point.
The point was and I continue to make is how all AI or driver aids improves the quality and skill of driving for everyone. Not just haters but the talented pilots who want to focus on racing and not car dynamics like some pit engineer. A prime example is the F35 aircraft flight stability systems. These allow one to not have to worry about cumbersome maneuver while relaying more vital field information. Analogous to FRS time attack where there can be random puddles of sand and loose tire bit all over the track. You want to have feedback like ignition cut to help one pay more attention to the ever changing racing line as such is most likely to occur racing with leaky unreliable poorly tuned streetcars.
So, have you experienced these car's ultimate ignition cut yet? Its the one where your car disassembles its engine as you understeer straight into a wall. I hear it is quite a remarkable experience!

No idea where it leads next!
ddeflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ddeflyer For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (03-16-2015)