Old 03-12-2015, 12:36 PM   #313
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2497 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P86RAVES View Post
Which seems to be how a few are with the FT86. Yep totally agree!

Would you sink $25k in a Miata, including the price of the car or get an FT86?

Woul you sink $11k into an FT86 or get an STi? Depends on what you want to do with it.

Would you sink $30k into a STi or get a GTR? Depends on what you want to do with it.

At a certain point the money invested in a platform could be used to be a better platform that can be built upon. Depends on how you are defining "better". This is not the same for everybody.

The title this thread is 2015 WRX vs FR-S/BRZ so it's supposed to be a discussion about those two platforms; criticism should be expected. Without a doubt
As far as the forum at large... it's a forum. That means it's going to be full of opinion, and some of it isn't going to be in favor of yours. But if your opinion differs then you are "delusional"?

You don't have to say "my personal opinion," or even "in my opinion". Many things have been posted as "fact", "the truth" and "being honest"
Nobody is taking anybody as an expert, so whatever you type is understood to be a personal opinion. Fine until somebody steps up and claims to be such and expert then proceeds to tell you that something should not be your opinion because it is all wrong (again "fact, truth, honest") Praise the lord Jesus almighty, I have spoken my gospel. Actually a great simile for the debates here as there are 21 major religions and each one thinks they are the one and only that is correct and everybody should see things their way.