View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 10:44 PM   #28904
Celadrielas

Drives: 2013 Asphalt Fr-S
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar View Post
Just got done replacing a used Magnaflow catback with a new invidia N1. With the JDL bits in front of it, it's wonderful, but holy balls it's loud.

The Magnaflow was "alright", I was hoping it would sound better once I got a full exhaust, but it was just loud and not really that great. It met my goal of "better than stock" and cheap (because I bought it used), but it didn't do the full exhaust justice.

That being said, if somebody wants an okay sounding catback, and are willing to swing by my place in Mesa to pick it up, it's all yours! Consider it my birthday present to you, stranger.

Nothing really wrong with it. The fitment wasn't as good as I had hoped, with the c-clamps there's a bit of adjustments you need to do before the length is quite right. But it's a 3rd-hand used catback with probably 15-20k-ish miles on it.

If @R3NIK Doesn't take it, I'd like it. I've been wanting one and always miss offers like this.

On a side note, I got something in the mail I wanted to share with everyone. For those who saw my comment to R3nik when he asked about custom logos, there was a site I linked that gave you up to two per household custom Toyota Logos for your car. I had ordered two. One says "Emi" which is my car's name. The other I ordered said "Trueno". They are **FREE** so, no shipping or anything. I don't know I will use the "Trueno" one at all, but hey. I have it

Picture attached.