View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 06:17 PM   #113
Bawlz
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2010 Twin Turbo Camaro LT
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin4Life View Post
LOL!! I concur wholeheartedly.

I can understand a "Track Model 3.8 being beat by..pretty much anything" But a stock V6 Camaro aint one of them. And Im out this racing business. I got a kick-ass Grand Tourer with the goodies for an insane price. You sports cars pilots...carry on. Ill be in the right lane. :-)
Not it was in FBO, just no meth or turbos like it currently sits. Also tires, suspension & ZL1 brakes. I was surprised myself, but a slightly modded '11 beat both of our cars.
The Genesis is a great GT car, every comfort & luxury package that can compete with much more expensive cars while still being sporty.

I've seen plenty of people come look at our 335i coupes or G35-G37's then pick the Genesis Coupe over both.
Bawlz is offline   Reply With Quote