View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 12:13 AM   #2368
tracerit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: '13 SSM BRZ Limited 6MT
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,067
Thanks: 593
Thanked 198 Times in 137 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash View Post
We are currently exploring the possibility of integrated our Procede computer with the OFT much like we do with BMW N54. This gives could potentially give us the same added functionality (real-time mapswitching, flex fuel, closed loop boost control, overboost protection, PWM methanol control, etc,.) As far as flexfuel goes, it reads the raw freq signal from the GM Flexfuel sensor ($75) so no additional control boxes would be required.

Our own shop car will likely be getting a turbo soon and such options will be evaluated

Shiv
This is a post from March 2014, but I was wondering if there are any updated plans for the flex fuel integration? I'm thoroughly enjoying the E85 map now but I'm always worried about my fuel trims, mixing in 91 a bit at a time and constantly glancing back and forth at the OFT when driving haha. I drove @Phantobe 's car with the OFH (still waiting for mine due to the port delay) and it felt similar, so I may switch to a Stage 2 91 UEL map, unless the Stage 2 E85 UEL map is out of this world, which maybe the case :P
tracerit is offline   Reply With Quote