View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #621
qitorr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: 2015 Series.Blue
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 172
Thanks: 77
Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I was checking the THSCC web site for the info on the autoX and found, "Time to get this season started and what better place than Danville Regional Airport! Due to inclement weather, the test n' tune and first points event has been rescheduled to March 7th and March 8th. Preregistration has been extended to end on March 6th at 5pm."

There was a Rallycross but they don't care so much about weather

Is there something else going on I'm missing?

I'm looking forward to checking out the supercars but a bit bummed because the whole family was going out Saturday but it will be just the kids and I the following week.
qitorr is offline   Reply With Quote