View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 12:53 PM   #12
yomny

Drives: 2013 FRS Whiteout
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
I'll have to agree with the first long sentence... and as understanding as i try to be i also need to remind myself that the one paying is me and the ones needing to do the understanding is them. Then again this attitude would probably prevent me from working or meeting great people/techs/fabricators. I wish i lived closer to some of the vendor shops around here but unfortunately we dont have any down in Miami. I could relate to one specific example of a vendor here that i've dealt with and does excellent fab work but their 21st century communication skills are lacking. These guys are a mom and pop shop with a couple of guys trying to handle all the media, queries(as mentioned) and jokers out there as well as getting orders moved. I'm symptathetic with the situation but like i said a lot of us(consumers) are on tight schedules and that be the motive for searching and shopping online, conveniece, practicallity and selection/compention.

Regardless and on a side note, i opened this thread to voice my frustration, hence the lack of "mentions" or references. Most if not all vendors here that i've dealt with have behaved as expected, maybe not by my expectations but my general public standards, "ok". My objective is to let some of these guys here know that they're missing out on a good source of income which could skyrocket they're "mom&pop/guru" status by simply hiring some one to deal with the e-correspondance, heck if they're paying for a vendor account and are not hanlding it, thats a bad move on their part.
Cheers and on to better things.
CSG Mike (02-12-2015), Koa (02-12-2015)