View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 02:09 PM   #8
tahdizzle
So elite I'm 1338
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: WRB Subaru BRZ
Location: California
Posts: 3,008
Thanks: 1,835
Thanked 1,934 Times in 982 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by funwheeldrive View Post
There have been photos of a Type R testing in the US. It doesn't mean it's going to be sold here, but it wouldn't be too surprising considering the Focus RS is coming soon.

Focus RS meets federal standards for crash safety etc etc. We can be sure of that because it is going to be sold here (confirmed).

Until something official is stated about sales in the US. Its kind of like Kim JongUn farting in the bath tub.

I DON'T CARE!
__________________
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
-Jack Burton
tahdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote