View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #9
FRSPhil
Nobody Epic
 
FRSPhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 2014 WRX SWP
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 168
Thanks: 31
Thanked 47 Times in 23 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KI_ZN6 View Post
On the FR-S, the projector lens are the low beam driving lights. The inner bulb is for the daytime running lights and high beams.

It is possible to have the low beam and high beams on all together if you have the turn signal stalk pushed towards the dashboard, activating the constant high beam "on" mode. Should be a relatively simple fix
Only conclusion I've come to so far is previous owner didn't know how to do wiring. I've done every single combination with the wiring and still no fix. Think it would be safe for me to say that I'll just replace the bulbs and wiring myself and save myself the heartache.
FRSPhil is offline   Reply With Quote