View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 08:43 PM   #223
Tcoat
Senior Member
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
When I see people writing in my native language, I can often make assumptions on who they are, things like age, gender, IQ level, education level, profession and social status; from how they express themselves.
Does any of the North Americans here have any thoughts on who SquadRouge might be in terms like that?
I went back through the threads and paid close attention to his style. Based upon his phrasing and style my guess is early twenties, middle to upper middle income family, employed (at least part time) and some level of advanced education (junior college?).
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote