Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_sb
Yup, I forgot to mention 420.. I found the others when I got home:
P013A
P013B
P013E
P013F
P0296
P0297
Economy... whats that
Seriously though, I have been tweaking and logging on this platform since the day BRZedit was released and I have never once seen any sings of a lean cruise function.. Not saying it doesn't exist, just saying I have never seen evidence of it. I spent days paying around with the various compensation tables etc. From what I have seen the only reason for the rear 02 is keep the cat happy and emissions low.. neither of which matter to me since the cat is gone and I run corn juice.
If you have any info on getting lean cruise working in closed loop, I am all ears because I do think it would be a big help with E85. In my previous attempts to get it working I was never able to target a closed loop afr leaner than 14.7:1 with any repeat-ability. The only way I have found to get lean cruise to work is to force open loop in the cruise area and 02 feedback is ignored when open loop.
Economy will drop slightly if you don't modify the AF3 tables to kill the rear 02 closed loop target offset function though.
|
I haven't tried this but couldn't you rescale the primary O2 sensor to make it think a high like 15.7 AFR was 14.7? You would have to add the induced error to the rest of your closed loop and open loop fuel map you didn't want to run leaner. I don't see why it wouldn't work? Have you tried? you would still have the closed loop enabled. I run my mr2 turbo at about 15.5-15 in the cruising area of the fuel map and it works fine.