View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 05:38 PM   #2
steve99
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: FT86
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,996
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 4,998 Times in 2,985 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_sb View Post
So,

At some point on my E85 tune, I removed and unplugged my rear o2 sensor. That tune has a lot of the open to closed loop logic turned off etc etc.. Long story short, I don't have limp mode issues on that tune but I was using my own beta definition files and I'm etc etc...

I'm running a tank of 91 thorough this week to clean any gunk that may have built up on the injectors etc... So I am using an OTS 91 tune... I have already turned off the following:
P0037
P0038
P0137
P0138
P0140
P0141

I am not getting a CELL but I am in limp mode (closed loop target of 13.2 ish)

I think I had some additional dtc's in my beta deffinition possibly for P004X related to heater circuit.... but I don't have access to that deffinition at the moment.

Anyone know for sure what DTC's you need to turn off when you remove the rear 02 all together?

I know I can plug the rear 02 back in and zip tie it out of the way, but I would rather fix this now in the tune since I will fine tune the rom and keep it for my pump gas map.
P0420 cat efficency needs to be disabled.

i think rear 02 also used for lean cruise mode and if removed completly can cause cruise economy to drop
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote