View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #70
PandaSPUR
PandaPandaPandaPandaPanda
 
PandaSPUR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 2015 BRZ Limited CWP
Location: New York City, NY
Posts: 1,432
Thanks: 776
Thanked 697 Times in 438 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrazic93 View Post
I'll have a guess at price: BW EFR turbo's aren't cheap, and that looks like quality TIG welding there with some nice options. I wouldn't put it past @FT-86 SpeedFactory to charge somewhere between 4,900 and 5,500.

as for power, I'm sure others can chime in; the 6258 is rated for 225-400hp. the 6758 is rated for 275-450hp and the 7163 is rated for 400-600hp. These ratings are off treadstone's website. 7163 is the largest B1 framed turbo you can go before getting into the B2 frames, starting at the 7064.
I think you could be right. And this would put this kit pretty much in direct competition with the FBM Stage 1 kit.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes..
PandaSPUR is offline