View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 12:34 AM   #64
cdrazic93
Junior
 
cdrazic93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: a car
Location: Probably at school
Posts: 4,341
Thanks: 3,184
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
I'll have a guess at price: BW EFR turbo's aren't cheap, and that looks like quality TIG welding there with some nice options. I wouldn't put it past @FT-86 SpeedFactory to charge somewhere between 4,900 and 5,500.

as for power, I'm sure others can chime in; the 6258 is rated for 225-400hp. the 6758 is rated for 275-450hp and the 7163 is rated for 400-600hp. These ratings are off treadstone's website. 7163 is the largest B1 framed turbo you can go before getting into the B2 frames, starting at the 7064.
__________________
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh

Last edited by cdrazic93; 02-02-2015 at 12:52 AM.
cdrazic93 is offline