View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 08:35 AM   #1
xrinnenganx
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Raven
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 52
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Talking For those of you with a RB kit...

Sup guys! I had a few questions for those of you with the RB V1 kit! With tax returns coming in soon I'm hoping to buy the kit with that money

Anyways, hopefully some of you guys can answer these questions for me!

1-How much did it all cost you in the end? So like, how much did you pay for your kit, paint, install etc.?

2-Do I need anything in particular with the kit when I buy it? I plan to get a new exhaust when I get the kit, but also some new rims and wheels too, but is anything else NEEDED?

3-How is rear visibility with the wing? If possible, could one of you guys hop in your car and take a pic of your rear view mirror

4-Any place I should take it to in particular? I'm from CT, so I don't think there are too many well known body shops here

That's pretty much all the questions I got for now, so if anyone could answer these for me, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
xrinnenganx is offline   Reply With Quote