View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 08:12 PM   #13
ztan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: Toyota 86
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 311
Thanks: 44
Thanked 363 Times in 145 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota John View Post
Is it just me or is the value for port scaling in ecuflash different than the value ecutek? open the same ROM in both and the number is not the same. I thought is was just the OFT ROMs but I opened up the stock ROM and found that it is not the same as will. If I open the OFT e85 tune in ecuflash the port scaling is 350.67. That same ROM opened in ecutek it is 171. Also the older A01C ROM doesn't have BRZ scaling at all.
The 350.67 value displayed will be the raw ROM value.

RomRaider definitions scale as 60000/x which approximate ml/min. If the number shown in RomRaider corellates to ml/min (171 ml/min), then x corellates to msec/ml (350.67 msec/ml).
ztan is offline   Reply With Quote