Thread
:
MAD-086...lukey86's build
View Single Post
01-07-2015, 05:17 AM
#
2
lukey86
Built Not Bought
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: 2012 Toyota 86 ZN6
Location: Australia
Posts: 332
Thanks: 118
Thanked 303 Times in 149 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
First day at home
Crystal Eye tails (sorry for crappy iPhone image)
Fitting Winjet headlights, when I got these the wiring was completely wrong, I had to cut the loom and start over. According to the store I bought them from it was a factory defect. Anyone else have that problem?
The Berk dual muffler delete. I initially bought this just because it was cheap and because after seeing some impressive reviews and youtube videos I wanted to hear it for myself. Once the engine work starts and the rest of the system is replaced a track pipe will be way too loud and a sensible replacement will be needed.
Test fitting the XXR's. seeing them like this makes you wonder how the hell they would ever fit!
Best way to remove old coil-overs? Bottle Jack..
First day with the new wheels. I honestly just sat there and looked at it for like 2 hours lol
Painted the calipers red
Painted all the badges black and Nite Shaded the bumper turn signals and centre tail light
Removed the old DRL's and ran a link wire to the winjet DRL's. Problem was part of the bumper was visible behind the bezel. Easy fix..
Pulling the guards. This stopped most of the rubbing. PBM's and LCA's to add a tiny little bit more camber should stop it completely..
Need a place to store your coil-over wrenches and lock-nut key? Heres your answer! A sharp stanley knife is the best tool to cut the foam away. Better than having them rattle around in the glove box or boot
Last edited by lukey86; 12-14-2015 at
02:49 AM
.
lukey86
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lukey86
Find More Posts by lukey86