View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 08:46 AM   #6
Silver Ignition
APEXHNTR
 
Silver Ignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: 10 Series FR-S #1867
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 759
Thanks: 483
Thanked 342 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid6 View Post
why don't you log some 3rd gear pulls and send them to @shiv i think he'll give you the best e-tune for price.
I've considered that and even e-mailed him about custom tunes.....about 8 weeks ago...still haven't heard back. Every time I've tried to make contact with that company their communication is lacking so I'm not sure I want to wait 2 months in between tweaks...
__________________
2013 Sc10n FR-S 10 Series
#1867 of 2500

in the garage...2001 Toyota 4Runner [Solid Axle Rock Toy], 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT [Shitwagon], 2004 Honda Interceptor VFR800 [daily rider], 1978 Suzuki GS750 [Café Racer]
Silver Ignition is offline   Reply With Quote