View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:41 PM   #219
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK
 
DeliciousTuning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,611
Thanks: 309
Thanked 1,683 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shit Luck View Post
I am having warm start issues too.
Started fine today to go to work. Started fine to come home from work. Stopped to ship something for about 10 minutes and it took 3 tries to get it started. Then It idles like hell and sounds like something in the motor is broke and doesn't want to idle if I come off throttle.
Warm start issues should not be happening as this has been resolved a while back.

You are on our Flash & Go map, may I ask which version? At the end of the file it will state a 4 digit number. I need to know that number.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote