View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:39 PM   #218
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK
 
DeliciousTuning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,611
Thanks: 309
Thanked 1,683 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1989 View Post
Will get one over to you I had been sending them to whatever email it was PayPal had provided that might be why they haven't been seen but no worries if your closed till the 5th I can wait till then that's not that big of a deal was just wanting to more or less make sure that's what the deal was as I didn't see it anywhere.

But will email or PM you and sorry for the trouble no harm was intended just wanted some clarification.

Thanks
Yes, there is one problem which we have resolved. The email on our paypal was incorrect and we have since fixed it, about 3 days ago. So that could have been part of our problem also. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote