Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@delicioustuning.com
For the official record, we're closed through the 5th of January in the new year. We have not actively been checking messages because of vacation, and apologize that your order has not yet been sent out; however, delays are to be expected during the holiday season. Instead of posting on here, please email me directly at sales@delicioustuning.com.com . I haven't received any emails or messages thus far regarding this, and do handle the majority of inquiries.
We hope you all are enjoying your vacations and staying safe out there.
Sincerely,
Zach
Delicious Tuning
|
Will get one over to you I had been sending them to whatever email it was PayPal had provided that might be why they haven't been seen but no worries if your closed till the 5th I can wait till then that's not that big of a deal was just wanting to more or less make sure that's what the deal was as I didn't see it anywhere.
But will email or PM you and sorry for the trouble no harm was intended just wanted some clarification.
Thanks