Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbound972
Bill is back in the office the 5th. I'll let him know your situation.
|
I'm sure they're top notch, i just dislike the lack of effort to communicate "we're closed", then again im not their customer so maybe i shouldn't be commenting. Lets not make this thread a crappy one like most others out there. Continue with the positive news and posts..thats what i'm here to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbound972
Good luck with whatever tuner you go with. Just make sure you don't get a Visconte tune.... Delicious Tuning is pretty much the only successful tuning brand out there. He is one of Ecutek's master tuners.
|
Thanks, honestly. If i have to go else where to avoid being left hanging, I will, i'm sure others out there could tune besides them.
Funny thing, which makes me think i should just relax. JDL also stop replying or answering emails as well just before chirstmas and hasn't gotten back. Fortunately i called the office and someone answered to at least say they were all closed till after new years. Its a bad habit not annoucing closing days of hours..buts its there and i think if we want their services we need to slow down. Sucks.

I'll be happier once i get my kit lol.
__________________
GTX2867R, moto-tuned , tomei op , motiv fp , Invidia Q300 ti , Rota titan 17x9 +42 , nt555 255/40 , ST coilovers w/cascam , Hotchkis sways