View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #11
jblmr2
Senior Member
 
jblmr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: FR-S
Location: Northwest US
Posts: 213
Thanks: 114
Thanked 120 Times in 69 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEmailman View Post
I don't know if anyone has noticed this but I was shopping around for my next set of tires (obviously RS3's) but when I go to TireRack or Discount Tire, I do not see any being sold in size 225/45/17. I even went to my local tire guy that sells some performance tires and not even his warehouses showed them....Has Hankook just stopped selling this size? It's fairly popular so I couldn't see why, unless they were developing something new....?
I found them on Tire Rack's site this AM, but didn't on Discount Tire's. I also checked Hankook's website and they still show as an available size. I know when I bought my version 1's a year ago, not all dealer's had access to RS3's, which might explain why your local guy didn't see them. Suggest you give Tire Rack/Discount Tire a call. I ordered mine through Discount Tire via their local store. Had to wait a week or so but was no problem getting them.
jblmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote