Old 11-22-2014, 07:17 PM   #11
zc06_kisstherain

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula Vee View Post
If anyone's wondering, I finally ended up taking the car to Elvin at Ace of Dents. He's up north in Closter, about an hour's drive for me. He did a fantastic job and completely removed both dents in about two hours. The price was about the same as what I was quoted by Tristate Dent Removal, but TDR was going to drill into the door jamb to get to the back of the dent. Elvin pulled it off without any evidence of repair and any trace of damage.

Chris at njdents really rubbed me the wrong way. He initially didn't respond to email, voicemail, or facebook messages at all. Eventually I posted on his facebook page (sort of a "what gives, man?") and got his attention. He then promptly returned my text, but told me it would be $400 for a partial repair, and I'd have to drive down to Ocean to see him. He really sounded like he didn't even want the business.

Elvin, on the other hand, was quick to reach out and set something up. Highest possible recommendation.

thank you for feedback. i have really tiny door ding and i would try him next year. it's too cold and dont wanna deal with it. lol
zc06_kisstherain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zc06_kisstherain For This Useful Post:
Formula Vee (11-23-2014)