Thread: Ottawa FR-S
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 04:42 AM   #6949
jhx741
FRS-JIN

Drives: Monagram raven FR-S SCION
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
special thanks to slick andrew for helping me and my moms car! bought new set winter tires!

the tires is doing great and more handful than before, also while driving whole day today , i feel the car is more awsome , i turned with 100+km on the turning while off highway, does way better than all the past winter tires i got, goes so smooth and nice way! good winter tire and cool! my mom and me very happy on the way home. @Slick is awesome, love the tires i got now atm. ill meet u soon in future again for more stuff coming up rims , lowering car and summer tires and maby much more!! gonnna brother u to hell for bunch stuffs xD here are some pic for slick hardworking on my tires! we got some soup for him next time maby i should bring some beers for him

by the way , on the way home from slick's shop meet a blue frs with black windows and his back also had a red plate like mine, all way to TNT supermarket, but sadly i have to turn, he is way on the back of me

by the way anyone can link me the 3rd brake light thing again? i rmb someone post the froums of selling lights + the middle red light kits like 100 dollers... the brake light on middle under the car. and i couldnt pull my god damn exhaust tips off, even i add some slippy thing i bought from warmart and unscreew the nails, still couldnt pull that oem tips off..... this makes me mad wanna take a sew and FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CHOP IT OFF!!!!
Attached Images

the true of balance,the feel of handling,the great of control
FRS BRZ GT86 Are true fun sports car

Last edited by jhx741; 11-11-2014 at 04:58 AM.
jhx741 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jhx741 For This Useful Post:
pushrod (11-11-2014), Slick (11-11-2014)