View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 10:36 AM   #41
DarkSunrise
Senior Member
 
DarkSunrise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 22 BRZ (Previously 13 FR-S)
Location: USA
Posts: 5,798
Thanks: 2,187
Thanked 4,243 Times in 2,221 Posts
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuBlake View Post
My guess is that the AFR is pegged rich or your IAM is lower than 1. I would gladly take a look at your logs and let you know if I see any problems. Log KC learned, Adv multiplier, AFR, commanded AFR, Engine speed, Engine Load, and MAF voltage. After making a few small adjustments to my own OFT tune I went from sort of feeling like I had a faster car to not being sure if I need forced induction.
Awesome thanks man. I will try to get some logs in the next few days and post them up.
__________________
"Never run out of real estate, traction, and ideas at the same time."

2022 BRZ Build
2013 FR-S Build
DarkSunrise is offline   Reply With Quote