View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 10:51 AM   #13
cdrazic93
Junior
 
cdrazic93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: a car
Location: Probably at school
Posts: 4,341
Thanks: 3,184
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anorax View Post
I'm going with option A. For at least I would know what was happening.

Would you rather - Own a car under warranty with only a shady authorized dealer in town OR own a car out of warranty with quality independent mechanic shops in town?
Car out of warrenty. Also depends on car, I would never own a bmw out of warrenty.

Would you rather sleep 1 hour every night for the rest of your life, or sleep 12 hours once a week.
__________________
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh
cdrazic93 is offline   Reply With Quote