View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #1506
Chen
Regional Moderator
 
Chen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 00-AP1 20-A90 06-Z33 07-FA5 93-NA1
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 4,634
Thanks: 85
Thanked 1,279 Times in 857 Posts
Mentioned: 309 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chen View Post
@Fastbrew saw you at buffalo wild wings.I walked right past you as you were leaving. I didn't know you were the owner tho lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbrew View Post
Not me but I was close - airport way. I was at Buffalo Wild Wings/Cascade yesterday and a BRZ parked next to me out in the boonies. It was funny to see most of us have the same taste in parking spots.
Lol you must not of gotten notified. It was airport way I just couldn't think of the name. . I was taking the road back to 82nd.
Chen is offline   Reply With Quote