View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 08:43 AM   #4979
civicdrivr
Senior Member
 
civicdrivr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: 2018 Golf R
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,807
Thanks: 5,386
Thanked 1,095 Times in 647 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmHamSandwich View Post
Which one if you don't mind me asking? My contempt lies with McGeorge service.

Also I'm still poking around learning about the vortech kit. Tryibg to decide if I want to go that route or say F it and throw a 5.1 FD in and basically call it a day.
Priority. I've been there for service three or four times, and they've consistently sucked. I haven't heard great things about McGeorge service either. I'm willing to give Haley a try when I go in for the messed up window weatherstripping, but even they have bad reviews. Do all Toyota dealerships suck?

Also - Vortech + 4.55 gears That was my plan at least.
__________________
Parting out HERE
civicdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote