View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 12:51 AM   #389
qitorr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: 2015 Series.Blue
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 172
Thanks: 77
Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Sounds like there has been some great things going on recently; I am sorry to have missed them.


Well after 2500 miles I stepped out of the car the get the mail and heard the dreaded sound of crickets not coming from the yard. I had been running around and filled up two consecutive tanks of Shell 93 when the chirping started. Prior to that I had only used Sheetz 93. I switched back and after a tank and a half the sound went away. Just my experience but maybe something for others to try.

There is a TSB on the issue and they should replace the pump if you take your car in. I'm trying to decided if it would be a good idea or just stick with the same gas.
qitorr is offline   Reply With Quote