View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #358
NotSoJDM
Senior Member
 
NotSoJDM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: '13 BRZ | '04 E55
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 916
Thanks: 401
Thanked 717 Times in 284 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
**Raleigh, NC** - Weekly Meet Info

Glad you guys had a good time! We can definitely do that again. With a bigger turnout we can even rent out the track to ourselves, so I will work on getting together some details for that in the coming months when it's too cold out to do outdoors stuff

For those of you interested in the next Autocross that I will be going to, the details are below. I will only be going to the Sunday portion, but obviously if you can do both days, go for it!

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...2#.VAyPfdm9LCQ

For those of you that want to go on Sunday, feel free to post up here and we can caravan up there together in the morning.
NotSoJDM is offline   Reply With Quote