View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #454
k.houan
Senior Member
 
k.houan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: BRZZZ
Location: clovis
Posts: 438
Thanks: 35
Thanked 39 Times in 34 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmtigers View Post
So just got an exhaust leak when I went to go get my transmission changed under recall, dealer took a pic of the leak seems to be right at the center of the collector. They took a pic I'll post it later.

Should I:
A. contact tomei and have them figure it out? Would they make me send the current one back then install a new one? This would cost me a shit ton in uninstall / reinstall

or

B. go to a shop to have it spot welded (service guy suggested this would be an easy fix something that happens often because thats a difficult spot for them to get to)
So, your dealer doesn't have a problem with the header installed?

Have you gotten this resolved yet?

Still in the fence on ordering the uel tomei lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
k.houan is offline   Reply With Quote