I'd love to see those photos. My buddy I brought with me to the show thought the car was "hot." This is why I want to see another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17
I disagree but that's your opinion and respect it. I myself never considered the SWP until I saw it on the FRS and the BRZ. The day of the Umass was not always sunny. So maybe you caught it at bad time or maybe you didn't really examine it very well.  I took photos of it at different anlgles to capture the difference and actually took photos of other cars at the show that were white so I can tell a difference. To me SWP is actually the underdog in my book. I always had DGM, WRB, and CBS as my top three colors. As I've already seen all those colors in person I feel WRB is great, but I'm most likely going to go with CBS. Though after seeing SWP it made me think it over and if came it down to the fact that my dealer didn't have CBS or WRB, but SWP was available, I'd take it and wouldn't regret it. The pictures I posted of the SWP Premium Automatic BRZ were not enhanced at all really. I wanted to show what I saw and you can see some photos with a bit of shade and others when the sunlight actually hits it.
Hope that helps out anyone who's interested in SWP.
|