View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 04:51 PM   #1
Rampage
Senior Member/Old Fanboi
 
Rampage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Drives: 2000 2ZZ-GE MR2 Spyder HT
Location: Back home in Ohio now
Posts: 2,446
Thanks: 1,931
Thanked 2,014 Times in 915 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Virtual racers: Photos of your gaming cockpits.

Every once in a while I like to do some virtual racing on iRacing or GT6. I have never been much of a console gamer so I suck at using the controllers. Plus I want more immersion. Here is a couple pictures of my home built rig.



Features include:
Fully adjustable cloth racing seat
G27 wheels and inverted pedals
27" monitor
Inclined mounting surface for proper steering wheel angle

Total cost was about $130 plus monitor, G27, PS3 and dedicated computer.

Anyone else got one to show?
__________________
So many modders have more cents than sense!
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote