View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 12:54 PM   #394
Kids Heart
Senior Member
 
Kids Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited SWP
Location: Lawrenceville GA
Posts: 583
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 68 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerok View Post
More like you and James installed it for me. lol


Yeah a Berk muffler delete with a UEL header is loud. Driving to work this morning was an adventure. I think I redlined it on every shift.


Honestly though I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to remove the Berk to daily drive this car now.
You forgot your stock header in my garage. Right next to your stock muffler.

Tomei/muff delete sounds nice on the car. Smooth sailing above 3800rpm with your oft stg. 2 tune. I say keep the berk but baby the throttle in neighborhoods. Can't wait for my OFH next week.
Kids Heart is offline   Reply With Quote