View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 09:51 AM   #116
silverbullet
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: 2013 BRZ LTD Silver
Location: Lawrence, MA
Posts: 41
Thanks: 21
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ignition View Post
ran the 93 map and still healthy no knock. Damn "petrol"
Nice! glad you figured it out

I flashed to the 91 tune and got just as much knock as with the 93 so I think bad gas might be my issue also. I flashed back to the stock tune last night and the ecu was still pulling a degree of timing over 5500. Topped off with half a tank of sunoco 93 and on the way to work this morning I could not get any knock so I'm going to try the 91 tune again later today and see what happens.
silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote