View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #44
finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente
 
finch1750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 11,597
Thanks: 9,405
Thanked 9,414 Times in 5,272 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRavenFRSx View Post
If they were $50-$60 I would buy on the spot. $109 is making me think do I really need these? Are they worth it? I will probably buy them and love them, I just need a little bit to let that thought sit and accept it
Same. I'll probably just wait til they are on sale. Black friday maybe. Or if they did a GB.
__________________

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote