Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodename47
FLKC is in response to what the ECU though was a knock event. It's not instant, but is stored for when that area of timing is passed again. The ECU will try and add timing back in after time to "test" the area again but if it continues to see that it's a problem area it will keep the timing removed.
|
okay so that's why the "spike" looks the same each time I do it, because it's learned, not an instant thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99
In this case 1.2 to 1.3 load and RPM 6100-6700 and the ECU is pulling about 2 degrees so remove about half that ie about 1 degree or slightly more from the cells in that area ie load 1.2-1.3 and rpm 6100-6700 area out of the Base_Timing_B table.
|
I did exactly that…flashing now…I'll run it tomorrow and post up